It's not quilted yet but I have finished the top of my version of Bibelot, the March quilt for Another Year of Schnibbles.
Bibelot can be made from two charm packs. I chose to cut my own 5 inch squares rather than using a particular range ... I love the scrappiness that results.
Aqua, red and grey (with white) is a colour combination I love at the moment. I am gradually building a nice little stash of grey fabrics to use in future projects.
I changed the setting slightly by using sashing between the blocks and rows. In the pattern they are built in as part of the block but I wasn't coping with the randomness so opted for a more ordered approach. My border is also a little different to accommodate the slightly smaller size of the centre.
I am very happy with the finished top and keen to try a larger quilt in these colours soon .... maybe Swoon.